My Team

My Team
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

RELIEVED!!

Over the past couple of weeks, it has been quite a stressful time. Just never slowing down and constantly busy along with unanticipated things occurring. But finally, I am RELIEVED for 2 major reason:
1. Most importantly, I am so relieved that Jasmine is ok from her recent wreck on Tuesday. I haven't seen pictures or anything, but from what she has told me, it was a pretty big and serious wreck! Most of you probably have already heard how it happened, but for those who haven't I will give a brief description.
She was on her way to work, sitting at a red light waiting on it to turn green. So she looked up and realized the light had been green for approximately 10 seconds! So she started a left hand turn when out of nowhere an 18-wheeler going about 60 or 65 mph, T-boned the front, driver's side of the car! Luckily, it didn't hit her door. I told her this the first time that I am actually glad that she wasn't paying attention, because if she would've pulled out right when it turned green, she could be seriously injured and might not be here today! She is fine, however, just sore from the impact of the collision. Jazz, i just want you to know that I LOVE YOU more than nething and that I can't imagine life without you! I honestly would not be able to make it without! I am so thankful that God was on our side and you weren't hurt! Take care of yourself and get better or else you'll be in big trouble!! LOL!
Btw, Jared, if u are reading this, it's all your fault and you should be ashamed of yourself! J/K! But it was ironic though!

2. Secondly, I finally finished up my research paper for school and turned it in today! When I handed it in, I felt 100 pounds lighter! And on top of that, I got 50 points added on to my grade for turning it in 2 days early! I was really proud of myself and hopefully my grade will turn out good! I'll let you know when I get it back!

Well there's an update of my crazy life! I just try to take it one step at a time! Be Back Soon with another episode!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I don't even want to think of not having Jasmine around. Good luck on your paper. I am sure you did a great job!