My Team

My Team
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2010 NCAA Tourney time!

It's that time of year again! I just had a great birthday and am getting very pumped up to see the action (or madness! haha) of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament starting tomorrow! I have filled out my bracket and I'm hoping for the best! In the projected "most exciting" or "biggest" game of the first day of the tourney, I think that Florida and BYU will be fighting and fighting with the lead being changed at least 25 times throughout the game. It should be a great game. Even though I represent the SEC, I have picked BYU to win closely by single digits. If you would like, you can tell me your prediction for tomorrow! Happy March Madness and good luck on your brackets!
As always, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

No comments: