My Team

My Team
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hey there, Strangers!!

Hello again, World!!
I'm finally back on my blog after 14 months on a flight south for the winter. (as you can see from the date of my last posted blog. haha) Anyway, there have been a couple of big changes in my life since the last time I posted.
1. I graduted from Walker High School on May29, 2009.
2. I continued taking classes at BSCC during the summer of 2009.
3. In August of 2009, I moved to the great city and home of the 2009 National Champs, Tuscaloosa, Al.
4. I enrolled as a student at the University of Alabama majoring in civil engineering.
and
5. My sister, Lacey, turned 15 and got her driver's permit. (Watch out!)

As you can see, there were a number of pretty big changes that have happened over the last year. I have a very busy life because of these big changes. However, I somehow managed to remember my password to my blog and got back to typing away! I hope everyone is doing well.
*Be sure to comment on this post to let me know that you are still there! lol!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

No comments: